Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby Shower Invites









Here are the invites I made for my friend Lucy's baby shower.  The bedding she chose for her son's nursery is blue and brown with puppies...so I thought it would be cute to use that as a baby shower theme.  Everything I made had either this cricut Doodlecharms puppy head or a cute Hero Arts puppy stamp on it...maybe some day I'll find my camera and be able to upload pictures of the other goodies I made...



I love cutesy envelopes...getting one in the mail is just a happy thing!  :)  I used some Papertrey star stamps to decorate the envelope and stamp the word Baby inside the invite...I also used their Spring Rain, Kraft, and Dark Chocolate paper...I really liked how stamping the word inside the card made it match perfectly with the paper and the envelope...that's what's so great about Papertrey...the whole matchy-matchy thing.  Okay, it doesn't hurt that they have the cutest stamps EVER and a ridiculously talented design team!...not that I'm envious or anything...I swear, I look at those blogs and feel like a Kindergartener...in a cast....with a blindfold on...using broken scissors...you get the idea!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment