Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Shower Goodies :)

Here are some pictures of the fun goodies I made for my neighbor's baby shower. I found these boxes at Michael's for half-price in the dollar bin...Yeah!!  The bottom was an unattractive flower print...easy fix!  I used Papertrey Spring Rain paper and some stamps to make my own pattern paper and just covered them.  That cute puppy is a hero arts stamp.  The box came with that adorable kraft colored polka dot lid.  :)  I love it when things work out like that!





I filled the boxes with baby blue M&Ms and whoppers to keep with the blue and brown color scheme.



The ribbon is just stuff I had in my stash...Everyone has enough ribbon perfectly matched to turn out 25 party favors right?!? I love the little tag.  I stamped the pre-made tags with Papertrey's Polka Dots 2 and then stamped over that with the thanks script sentiment..I think it's from Mega Mixed Messages.




Ahhh...Mass production...It's a good thing!  :)



I also made some cutesy-fied silverware holders...Just stamped that puppy onto the napkins to make it match.  




Here's that banner I made.  All hail the might Cricut!!  The whole thing is cut on that machine.  :)




Here's my present for Lucy.  It's a scrapbook.  I didn't take any pictures of the inside...but I made the tag match the decorations.  :)  And then there's the cutest thing I made....




It's a diaper cake...acccckkk!!  It only took about 90 minutes...including wrapping and rubber banding the diapers.  The picture isn't that great...but it was cute in person.  I couldn't believe how much trouble I had finding a stuffed puppy to go on the top.  I thought that would be the easiest part...I had to go to four places to find one...who knew?!?

That's it for the baby shower stuff.  I know it took forever to get it blogged...sorry Kim!!   I'm just a slacker!

Have a great Tuesday  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Just got your message. Way cute things! I think the diaper cake is adorable. You really do great with the theme ideas.

    We just got word that we can move into the new house on Saturday. Thank Heaven we won't be homeless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. these are different.. things.. kept by blogger..in this...looking cute.. and enjoy..


    by
    http://mysoftskill.com
    http://my-iphone3g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete