Friday, January 30, 2009

Heart Basket

I totally stole this idea from HERE...but I didn't have that stamp set or punch or use her dimensions...but it's the same thing.  It took about 6 minutes...gotta looooooove the Cricut!


Look....I even added foof into the picture to make it look cuter...okay...it doesn't really help...but I couldn't put those 9 M&Ms back in the bag now could I?  I guess accessorizing my picture was really just a cheap ploy to have a little chocolate  :)





The colors are a little funky here...I was playing (unsuccessfully) with the adjustments in iPhoto.


I don't know how well you can see it, but I coated two of the basket sides in this glitter.  The glitter was on clearance after Christmas at Michael's...I think it might have been $2...but I'm not sure it was even  that much.  The pieces are big and look kind of retro.  It's awesome.  I like the super fine Martha glitter too...but this is really nice for something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment