Friday, January 16, 2009

Cupcake Afternoon

The neighborhood kids are planning a  block party for themselves (okay...a few of the moms might be helping) this afternoon.  I thought they might enjoy some chocolate cupcakes with whipped peanut butter frosting.  They ARE just kids though, so I  used my leftover liners and decorated with a ziploc bag with a hole cut in the corner.





Just in case you care....


Whipped Peanut Butter Frosting

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut , creamy
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4-1/3 c heavy cream

Mix the butter and peanut butter in a mixer until smooth...add powdered sugar and mix until incorporated...add cream slowly and whip until fluffy.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I've never done PB Frosting. I'll have to try it. I'm sure it's only 2 points, or something, right?! ha! Your cupcakes are very cute!

    ReplyDelete