Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Super" Easy...

okay...it's not perfect, but it's pretty funny!This is a template from the Paper Trey web site by Lauren Meader, who is awesome!!  All you do is buy the template ($5), put paper in your printer, and print out the pattern.  You cut, score, decorate, and tape...poof!   You look talented even when you're not!


I even stole the Superwoman standing on a chocolate bar from one of the Amuse teams blogs, but I can't remember whose.  So hysterical...





Standing on a giant chocolate bar, wearing glittery red boots...could  life get any better than that?

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute!!! Are you really giving out this many Valentine's gifts? I barely give anything to my husband and you keep showing up with more gift ideas! You are making so many fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super easy you say...SUPER CUTE I say! Love the glittery boots! Where can I get a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you disgust me!

    How about leaving websites so us wannabes can try to copy?

    K

    ReplyDelete