Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's new in the craft cubby...





I saw the new line of Amuse Valentine stamps and couldn't resist!  Here are a few of the goodies I've been playing with...This box holds 6 of those 100 calorie Hershey candy bars perfectly!

These stamps and sentiments just crack me up!!



What exactly does it say about me that I made a birthday treat for a dog?
That wiener dog just makes me laugh!!




I got all technical here...there's diamond glaze on the glass part to make it look shiny and flocking on the whipped cream to make it look fluffy...who knew?!?



It's a shame you can't see the detail on the gumball machine because it is just the sweetest thing!!  There's more glaze on the glass part.  This box is an A Muse pattern and it's cute...but it's really to small to be very practical.

1 comment:

  1. i freaking love AMUSE stamps! i keep looking longingly at them online. i like missy ballance's the best - here's her blog: http://missyballance.typepad.com/crafty_carnival/. love, love, love hers! super cute with the diamond glaze, and we already knew you were nuts with the crafts, so no real surprise with the dog gift, lol

    ReplyDelete