Tuesday, June 8, 2010

soooooo happy....


just in case it hasn't been obvious in my long-winded, rambling posts, I never have a camera ready when I need one. I went through a stage where I took dozens of pictures of Connor every day for eons (that's probably why he has 4 completed scrapbooks and he's under 18 months in all the photos)...but I never remembered to take pictures on holidays or at family gatherings or any where important...looking in his scrapbooks, you might think that Connor was alone on the planet and that fines are issued if father and son are not in matching outfits! sooooo over that. Any way...Connor's third birthday. I may have gone a little overboard. Just a little. In my defense, he is an only child, so no one will ever claim it's not fair...he got a bigger party...and hence I will only throw ONE 3 year old party in my life.

sooo...I am happy that apparently my husband had a camera out and actually took photos of my handiwork since I was a complete slacker! Here they are....







Here's the sign announcing it's a third party for the boy in the front yard...




Here's the front walk way...back when my house was blue...




and here's a small portion of the plethora of Thomas crapola I got...




Here's the sign with Connor's infamous beady-eyed face ;)




ummm...yes, these might be the presents from just us...




here are the gift boxes...from the container store filled with who remembers what??? c'mon it was 6 years ago...



a little more of the Thomas hoopla...




look...my hubby took a kind of artsy photo of the goodies...I had to put it in because he made some effort... ;)




here's the sign announcing he's 3...notice how the sign looks like a railroad crossing sign...




another railroad sign...with a cute title...and paper pieced drinks...




and snacks...




and a "cake corner" sign...ummm, I might have been up til midnight making signs...




store bought cake....hadn't discovered cupcakes yet...I would have spelled my son's name right...






here's the boy...accccck! how cute is he!!??!!





here's gift opening...with unpainted book shelves, cream carpet, green paint, braided rugs...hahahahaha.....It makes me more appreciative of my house now...

No comments:

Post a Comment