Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of Third Grade


Connor started Third Grade today...Holy Smack!!  Where has the time gone?    Just this summer he seems to have shot up 6 inches and lost all trace of little boy.  He was thrilled with who he got for a teacher and is looking forward to being a third grader.




Here he is with his new teacher, Mrs. Lee.





This is a little garland I made for him to celebrate the first day of school...there are just a couple of cricut-ed images and some of the photos I took this morning.





Here's a school bus...I love this image from the DoodleCharms cartridge!





Just a little note...




and here's the apple from DoodleCharms...I use this apple allllllllll the time.  This is one of the cartridges that I go to on a regular basis.  I love how all the images look exactly how I would make them if I paper pieced them from scratch (if I was artistic :P )...I think I'll save the apple and bus until Teacher Appreciation week and we can use them to decorate Mrs. Lee's door...ahhh, the joys of recycling completely worthless crafty goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment