Friday, April 2, 2010

Last minute crafting

So this is what I crafted today before 1:00...I'm hoping it will be a quiet night and I'll get to play even a little more later! :)

I packaged the jam to be delivered. Connor took one to his teacher ...




...and Sanford forgot to take one to his favorite front office secretary...okay...she's my favorite front office secretary. ;) She's crafty and appreciative of getting little homemade goodies. It's always nice when you give something to a person and they can look at it and see how much work actually went into it...




I thought I was clever using green ribbon behind the flower punch...like it's leaves or a stem or something. YUp...not real original...but c'mon...it was 6:30 in the morning.




The older daycare kids got little packs of play doh with molds attached. The big-headed bunny stamp was $1.00 from Michaels. I stamped 2 bunnies and cut out the extra head to pop up...it's cute in person.




Here are all the daycare prizes. The little guys got books.




Here's a close up of the bunny...he's adorable, but you can't really see that his head is popped up from that angle..




Here's a close up of the chickie stamp...another $1.00 find...his egg is cut out twice and popped. That chick on the book is kinda mean looking...like he's looking to snack on my cute little stamped guy. ;(




Here's a pretty, sparkly flower...oooh...who doesn't loVe prisma glitter?!? so purty!!




Here's what the flower is on top of...yup..it's a bunny in a jar




Here he is all tricked out and staged...lol! So this is totally a stolen idea. I saw it on a blog somewhere...but I was just following links all over when I saw it and I have no idea where it actually came from. So whoever you were that was creative/twisted enough to come up with the idea of a bunny under glass...thanks!! You deserve more credit than I am able to give you!




I just liked this picture so it got thrown in ;)

Okay...tomorrow is the BiG day! iPad delivery. Sanford keeps checking to see when Mr. Brownpants is going to get here with the latest Apple toy. He's more excited about the iPad than the start of fantasy baseball...and that's saying something!

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you back to being Miss Crafty Pants! Love all the items and wish I'd seen those stamps at Michael's. I even looked thru the dollar bin the other day killng time but nothing that cute was in there! The kids should all love their little gifts; so sweet of you to always create something for them.

    ReplyDelete